Nutrition for exercise plays an important role in the weight loss process. Desire alone will not be enough. For the best effect, more training is needed. Such an integrated approach and taking individual characteristics into account will give you a good reliable result, even at home. Be patient, be firm and enjoy the process of transforming your body.
How to follow a healthy diet
For effective weight loss at home, proper nutrition according to the established diet is very important.
Many people eat out of hours, even at home and do not pay attention to the calorie content and harmfulness of food. Therefore, you will feel the first signs of weight loss after reaching this condition.
- Create a diet based on your daily routine. Divide the estimated amount of food into several meals. You should eat in small portions at least five times a day.
- In the morning, the body's metabolism is increased. Therefore, most of the food is consumed during breakfast and lunch. In no case should breakfast be omitted and should be present, as complete as possible. Prepare it from such healthy products: any cereal for cereal, milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, eggs, muesli, toast or bread.
- Light soup with water or low fat broth and vegetable salad are very good for lunch. Small, easily digestible snacks are allowed before and after lunch.
- Dinner should be the lightest and the least amount - after all, metabolic processes are slower at night. The last meal after the main dinner should be a few hours before bed. After training, it is best to drink a glass of kefir or eat an apple.
- Snacks and snacks can consist of fresh fruits, vegetables, fruits and vegetable salads. You can add low-fat cottage cheese and other low-fat dairy products.
- Try to eat all meals at the same time. After a short period of time, the body will quickly get used to a strictly defined regime. This will save you from frequent and irritating hunger attacks.
How to combine good nutrition with exercise
Exercises and exercises are good for burning fat and tightening the skin. With little or no physical effort, minimal energy is expended. Therefore, excess calories are stored in the body as excess fat.
At home, you can get rid of them by doing the most common household chores. But it will be very useful to lose weight and train at the gym under the guidance of an experienced trainer.
Weight loss occurs after normal and thorough intensive cleaning.
Remember to take your exercise schedule into account when planning your diet. Try to eat well before training. This lunch must be complete and provide you with the necessary energy supply. Prepare yourself with foods that are not very digestive. Nuts and dried fruits, bananas and bread are the most suitable. You need to eat two to three hours before training.
After training with food, you will have to wait at least two hours. In the event of a severe hunger crisis, it is permitted to eat a small apple. After two to three hours, you can eat something more caloric - kefir, omelet, cottage cheese or eggs.
What is the role of carbohydrates
There are two types of carbohydrates - simple and complex. The simple ones are glucose, fructose and lactose. They are found in pasta and confectionery, milk and sweets. Excessive consumption of such foods leads to weight gain and weight gain.
Complex carbohydrates are recommended for weight loss.
Firstly, it's fiber. It lowers blood cholesterol and cleanses the body of harmful substances. Fiber is found in nuts, fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes. Starch and glycogen are also complex carbohydrates and are necessary to saturate the body with all the necessary trace elements and vitamins. They are found in potatoes, rice, buckwheat, vegetables and grains.
Why are proteins useful?
Protein is an important component of our muscles. Protein molecules are necessary for metabolic processes and regeneration.
During training, weight loss occurs due to loss of muscle protein. Therefore, an adequate diet is unthinkable without proteins, even in the absence of physical activity.
Here is a list of healthy foods with proteins:
- Fish and seafood;
- Lean meat;
- Hard cheeses;
Why do we need fats?
Fats are also important in the weight loss process. It is a constituent of cells and an energy supplier. There must be a lot of fat, but not a lot - in moderation. Excess fat foods contribute to weight gain.
Lack of fat can be the cause of impotence.
Proper nutrition should consist of foods rich in omega-3 and omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Due to the presence of these useful substances in the body, metabolic processes are normalized and cholesterol does not accumulate in the vessels.
Foods high in fat should be avoided in a weight loss diet. These are lard, fatty meat (pork), butter, margarine, mayonnaise, fatty cheeses. Preference should be given to vegetable fats.
What is the role of vitamins and minerals?
The presence of these nutrients is also necessary in the diet for weight loss. Vitamins strengthen the immune system and help the body to resist infections and viruses. They also participate in metabolic processes. Micronutrients are needed to burn fat, provide the correct insulin levels and normalize blood pressure and heart rate.
The daily diet should contain sufficient amounts of foods rich in vitamins A, B, C, potassium, zinc and iodine.
Let's make a list of useful products that contain these substances:
- Pumpkin seeds;
- dried apricots;
How much liquid to drink
Water speeds up metabolic processes and metabolism. It is necessary to burn fat and eliminate toxins from the body. That is, to reduce total body weight. During and after exercise, the body loses a lot of fluid and you need to replenish it to normalize the water and salt balance.
Drink at least 2 liters of clean water a day.
This is not difficult at home. The water must be sugar-free and still. Distribute this amount evenly throughout the day.
You can drink water when you have hunger attacks and after training.
Which products to prefer
Nutritionists often provide a list of foods to help you lose weight at home and maintain your ideal weight.
What to give preference when designing a menu for weight loss:
- Macaroni and bread(mainly wholemeal flour). These foods are rich in fiber and vitamins.
- Foods rich in vitamin C.They are citrus fruits (especially oranges and grapefruits), red peppers, broccoli, tomatoes. These foods can be eaten even after exercise.
- Lean cooked meat.It is rich in protein, but does not contribute to weight gain.
- Ox liver.This product contains many vitamins and microelements. The beneficial substances in the bovine liver convert sugar into energy and prevent the formation of excess body fat.
- Olive oilis the best substitute for butter. It can be used in salads and hot dishes.
- Cinnamonassists in the absorption of sugar and reduces blood sugar levels.
- Foods with a high Omega-3 contenthelp to reduce adrenaline levels. These are seafood and nuts.
- Dairy products:milk, kefir, cottage cheese, curdled milk, fermented cooked milk, yogurt. These foods contain calcitriol, essential for burning fat.
- Seaweedis a product with a high iodine content. Proper iodine helps the thyroid gland to function properly. But the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and the entire endocrine system is a guarantee of normal body weight.
Preparing a complete menu to lose weight at home is quite simple. After all, all of these products are affordable and are not scarce.
Things to remember when preparing food
When thinking about your menu, it's not just about eating healthy foods. The method of preparation is of great importance.
At home, it is easier to follow the main rules:
- Of all cooking methods, stew is preferred. After this processing, the maximum amount of nutrients and a minimum of fat remain in the food.
- Baking can be substituted for baking in the oven or on the grill.
- To cook porridge, it is best not to take milk, but water. Try to avoid sugar. Instead, you can use natural candies - honey or sweet fruits.
- For the preparation of soups and stews, refuse fatty broths and several chips.
- Forget about ready-made sauces. Even a light, low-calorie mayonnaise is a very dubious ingredient in a weight loss diet.
Be careful not to overeat, try to reduce the total amount of food you eat.
"If you want to extend your life, shorten your meals", used to say Benjamin Franklin.
With such a rich set of information and recommendations, the weight loss process at home will be easy and even enjoyable for you.
With a little effort and patience, make a list and a diet and you will lose weight without questionable fat burning remedies.