Among the many diets, the Japanese is considered one of the most popular. It is not known where the name came from, as this diet has nothing to do with traditional Japanese cuisine.There are several varieties, but the two-week Japanese diet is considered to be the most effective. It allows you to lose a large number of pounds, while acquiring the right eating habits.
Why the technique works
Here are the top 3 benefits of a 14-day Japanese diet menu:
- Lack of salt- due to this, excess fluid leaves the body, which will relieve the edema.
- Large amount of protein- the body spends much more energy in the assimilation of protein foods. In addition, protein saturates better.
- Low calorie content- due to the fact that no more than 800 calories are consumed per day, the extra pounds disappear.
What can be included in the product list
You can stock up on the necessary foods in advance, which will last each of the 14 days, to create a varied menu of the Japanese diet. So allowed:
- black coffee;
- tomato juice without salt;
- lean fish;
- chicken breast;
- Rye flour bread;
- vegetable oil.
Correct weight loss in 14 days on the Japanese diet means that you will drink about 2 liters of drinking water.
What should not be eaten during the Japanese diet?All products that are not on the list of acceptable products should not be consumed. In addition, salt and spices are completely excluded.
Detailed menu in the table
The table below details the Japanese diet menu for 14 days - breakfast, lunch and dinner. You cannot change them or eat less than indicated. Dinner no more than three hours before bed.
|1||Black coffee without sugar or milk||Fresh cabbage (white cabbage, Chinese) with butter (100 g), 2 boiled chicken eggs, tomato juice (100 g)||Steamed fish (200 g)|
|two||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||Lean steamed fish (200 g), fresh cabbage with vegetable oil (100 g)||Cooked meat (200 g), 100 g of kefir|
|3||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||2 carrots||Cooked meat (200 g), 2 eggs, buttered cabbage (100 g)|
|four||1 medium carrot||Steamed fish (low fat, 200 g), tomato juice (100 g)||Apples|
|five||1 medium carrot||Steamed fish (low fat, 200 g), 100 g tomato juice||Apples|
|6||Black coffee||Chicken breast (steamed or roasted, 500 g)||1 carrot, 2 eggs|
|7||Green tea||Cooked meat (200 g)||Roasted fish (200 g), 1 medium apple, 2 eggs|
|eight||Black coffee||Chicken breast (steamed or roasted, 500 g)||1 carrot, 2 eggs|
|nine||1 carrot||Steamed fish (200 g), 200 g of tomato juice||Apples|
|10||Black coffee||1 boiled egg, 3 carrots||1 medium apple|
|eleven||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||2 carrots, buttered cabbage (100 g)||Meat (cooked, roasted, 200 g), 2 eggs|
|12||Black coffee, a piece of black bread||Steamed fish (200 g), cabbage with vegetable oil (100 g)||Meat (boiled, 100 g), 100 g kefir|
|13||Black coffee||100 g of buttered cabbage, 2 eggs, 100 g of tomato juice||200 g of steamed fish|
|fourteen||Black coffee||200 g of steamed fish, 100 g of cabbage seasoned with oil||100 g of cooked meat, 100 g of kefir|
You can get in the spirit of Japan and use Japanese chopsticks instead of regular cutlery for your food. With their help, the process of eating food will be slow and you will feel satisfied before you want to eat something extra.
Attention! An important principle of the original 14-day Japanese diet is three meals a day without snacks.
Who is this for
Thanks to a balanced menu and an understandable nutritional scheme, the Japanese diet for 14 days is recommended for those who want to lose a large amount of pounds as quickly as possible. It will also be useful for people who suffer from edema.
There are several contraindications, as evidenced by doctors' reviews of the Japanese diet for 14 days. Therefore, this technique is not suitable for people with the following health problems:
- pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- stomach diseases;
- kidney and liver disease;
- intense physical or mental stress;
Advantages and disadvantages
Why is the technique so popular? It is all about its advantages over other weight loss methods.
Among the advantages are:
- Efficiency.In a short time, you can lose many pounds, decrease body volume and get rid of edema.
- Availability.There are no unusual or expensive products on the original 14-day Japanese diet menu, it is available to everyone.
Like any other diet, the Japanese diet has its disadvantages. Between them:
- Bad state of health.Even completely healthy people can experience weakness, drowsiness and dizziness during this diet. This is due to the minimal amount of carbohydrates consumed.
- Limited number of products.For those who are used to eating a variety of foods, the diet will seem sparse. In addition, most products are proteins, and fats and carbohydrates are virtually excluded.
- The presence of contraindications- the burden on the kidneys and the heart when following a diet is very large, in addition, there are other reasons why the technique can be harmful.
- Low calorie diet.It can be a problem for those who are not prepared to limit high physical and mental activity during the diet.
The results of proper weight loss
The most common and important question: what results to expect from the Japanese diet for 14 days? First of all, it should be noted in advance that each organism is individual. In addition, the higher the initial weight, the more noticeable the result will be.
Summarizing the evaluations of those who have already tried this nutritional system, we can say that the Japanese diet to lose weight in 14 days allows you to lose 7 to 10% of the original weight. That is, if you weigh 100 kg, you can easily lose 7 to 10 kg. Well, if you are light, for example, 53 kg, after two weeks you will lose 3, 5 to 5 kg.
Recommendations from doctors
If you follow these recommendations, it will be much easier to stick to the Japanese diet for two weeks,and the result will be more noticeable.
- Get ready and stop consuming salt a few days before starting your diet. First, stop salting the food you are cooking and then skip the store-bought salty food.
- Don't have a "goodbye" day and don't eat the day before.
- If you don't drink 1, 5-2 liters of water a day, start doing it a week before starting the diet, gradually increasing the amount of water you drink.
- The Japanese diet involves the rejection of many products, so it is worthwhile to buy a complex of vitamins and minerals so that the body receives the necessary trace elements.
- Do not overdo it when dieting. If your workouts were intense before, you should slow down a bit. If you do not practice sport, you should prefer regular walks or a little exercise.
- Try to sleep at least 8 hours.
- Do not rearrange the days and strictly follow the recommendations of the Japanese diet menu for 14 days, which are set out in the table above. This is how you can get a good result.
- If you feel like you are about to let go, imagine the end result and the amount of pounds you will lose. Motivate yourself with new clothes and the benefits of losing weight.
Attention! Abandoning the Japanese diet for 14 days must also be correct. It depends a lot on him if the result is fixed.
Evaluations of the Japanese diet for 14 days emphasize the simplicity of the menu and the ability to lose 5 to 8 kg. Below you can familiarize yourself with them.
"I was informed about this diet by a friend who changed in just a few weeks. I also decided to try it and I was very satisfied with the result. My initial weight was 83 kg, after 14 days it weighed 75 kg. I really liked that the whole listof foods that are allowed in the Japanese diet for 14 days can be easily purchased. Of course, there was not enough candy, but what cannot be done because of the figure. After the diet, I gradually started to introduce carbohydrates into the diet and as a result, I lost two more pounds in a week. Now I weigh 73 kg and the weight has been stored for about six months. "
"I usually go on a diet, but Japanese is the most suitable for me. Firstly, I like the clear diet and the simple foods that contain it. Secondly, I am always satisfied, because I eat a lot of proteins. Thirdly, the resultI always like it after this diet. On average, I lose about 5 kg in two weeks, which with my initial weight of 57 kg is an excellent result. "
In short, we can say that the Japanese diet is a very effective, but extreme way to lose weight. It is indicated for those who have daily life not associated with high physical and mental activity, as well as for those who do not complain about health problems.