It is safe to lose weight only gradually, following some rules. Adequate nutrition, drink regime, regular physical activity, some SPA procedures and fasting days will help you to lose weight effectively. The choice of weight loss method should be based on the initial weight and health status.
The basis for successful weight loss is a balanced diet.
Popular diets often ignore a person's need for vitamins, minerals, fats and proteins. As a result of its use, metabolism is disturbed, hypovitaminosis occurs, teeth, nails and hair are destroyed. Rigid diets lead to rapid exhaustion, a decrease in muscle mass.
For gradual and harmless weight loss, you must follow the following nutritional rules:
- The diet should consist of light meals rich in protein, fiber and complex carbohydrates.
- The daily calorie intake for the entire weight loss period should be approximately the same (1500-1700 calories).
- The daily diet should include at least 45-50 g of fat to maintain normal functioning of the endocrine system.
- Exclude sweet, starchy and fatty sauces from the menu, limit your salt intake.
- It is recommended that dishes be roasted, boiled or stewed. Frying is allowed in a dry frying pan without oil.
- The last meal should be 3-4 hours before bedtime.
- Avoid hunger, eat small meals every 2-3 hours, preferably at the same time.
- Include a variety of foods, fresh vegetables and fruits in your diet.
- Avoid packaged juices, sweet yogurt and soft drinks. They contain a lot of sugar, calories and cause an increase in blood glucose levels.
- Drink plenty of clean water (1. 5–2 liters).
To lose weight faster, you need to increase your calorie expenditure. Training in the gym, in the pool, in regular games of the active team and in the dances will be effective. There are also sets of exercises for exercise at home.
You can increase your calorie consumption in the following ways:
- walk 5-10 km daily;
- stop using the elevator;
- usually plays outdoors with children and pets.
The more you weigh, the more gradual and smooth the physical activity must be. Start with light short daily walks or short exercises. It is important to get in tune with a new lifestyle and get used to stress. This will help prevent stress and physical wear and tear.
Massage, sauna, body wrap and other procedures improve blood circulation in adipose tissues, lymphatic drainage, which contributes to weight loss. In addition, the sauna relaxes your muscles, helps relieve stress and removes salts and toxins. In a SPA procedure, you can reduce your weight by 0, 5-1, 5 kg.
You can lose weight with:
- hot and cold wraps;
- lymphatic drainage massage; vibrating massage
- massage with honey.
Treatments can be carried out independently or visit a specialist. To achieve the result, a course of 7 to 10 sessions is required.
Note that these methods of losing weight at home for women have some contraindications:
- varicose veins; hypertension
- ; vasculitis
- malignant neoplasms;
- presence of vascular anomalies;
- infectious diseases of the skin;
- increased body temperature;
Adequate water intake helps prevent swelling. In addition, an adequate drinking regime helps to eliminate acute hunger and not overeat. About 2 liters of water, unsweetened green tea, herbal decoctions should be consumed daily. Make sure to drink it during training, in small sips. Note that drinking tea or water with food is not recommended - it helps to stretch the stomach walls.
A one-day diet involves the use of 1 to 2 foods. Fasting days are spent on raw vegetables, fruits, kefir or cottage cheese. The food is divided into 5-6 meals. The total calorie content does not exceed 800–1000 kcal. For weight loss, short-term diets should be performed at least once a week.
The benefits of fasting days are as follows:
- Short-term stress on the body contributes to the restructuring of metabolism.
- Unloading the digestive tract.
- Short-term food restriction cleanses the body of final toxic metabolic products.
- Adaptation to proper nutrition is best.
- Discharge helps to get rid of excess fluids and salts.